Siphen is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the acumen and the passion to work, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact for requirement gathering, demonstrations and
- Analyzing requirements and suggesting appropriate solution;
- Assisting junior and senior developers;
- Undertaking development as per the client requirement;
- Conducting logic and performance testing.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Having experience of 1.5 to 3 Years;
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013;
- ASP.NET , C# , SQL Server 2008 R2;
- SharePoint Server Object Model, Client Object Model and JSOM;
- SharePoint Permission Architecture and Authentication;
- Development of Custom Web Parts;
- Timer Jobs;
- Debug Custom Web part and Timer Jobs;
- Event Receivers;
- Customize Master Page and Page Layout;
- JQuery, CSS & HTML;
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer;
- Site Column, Content Type;
- Custom Action and Delegate control;
- SharePoint Web Services.
Candidates having experience in below functionalities may have added advantage during selection
- Installation & Configuration of SharePoint Services and Server;
- User Profile Service;
- Configure SharePoint Search and Metadata Service;
- Experience on SharePoint Administration & Customization.