Siphen’s e-commerce solution is a universal e-commerce platform fitting every merchant’s needs, it powers both corporate and small business sites all over the world, companies selling physical and digital goods. It is a transparent and well-structured solution which offers a wealth of features and capabilities to create an online store.
The platform has everything you need to get started and grow your eCommerce business.
Mobile responsive webstore is a must for any online business owner these days, as majority of smartphone users make a buying decision while surfing the Internet on their smartphones.
Our solution supports a mobile version of your website with a compelling, feature-rich and graphically pleasing storefront and means for retailers to immediately deliver relevant offers, promotions and products. The mobile-responsive version works on any connected device, without requiring extra development or add-ons.
A multi-store feature enables you to run more than one store from a single installation. This means, you can host more than one frontend store on different domains and manage all admin operations from your single administration panel. You can create unique online stores for multiple brands, products, B2B, B2C, affiliates, co-branded stores and more. You can also quickly launch micro-stores for promotional campaigns.
The most convenient feature is that every online store shares a single database: you can share catalog data between stores, and your customers can log-in to all of your stores using the same credentials.
Multi-vendor and drop shipping support enables you to sell online without having to stock inventory or ship orders.
When drop shipping is enabled, each product is assigned to a particular vendor whose details are stored. Once an order is placed, an email is sent to the vendor of each product in the order. The email includes products, quantities, etc. The vendor then ships the item to a customer on behalf of the merchant, who typically pays each of his/her vendors at the end of the month.
Products from multiple independent vendors appear in the common product catalog and your website visitors can shop at one web store even if your products are supplied by hundreds of different vendors from all over the world. Each vendor can be provided with an administrator panel access to manage their products, review sales reports and order details regarding their products. Vendors do not interfere with each other’s activity.
Tax calculations offer a considerable amount of flexibility to meet your store’s legal requirements, your preferences, and expectations of your customers. Store owners can easily manage all settings and details in the administration panel.
- Configuration of taxes by country, state, zip;
- Individual products can be marked taxable or tax-exempt;
- Tax classes for different products (e.g. goods, services, alcohol, etc);
- Some customer groups can be marked as tax exempt;
- Store owners are able to specify “tax based on” billing, shipping, default, shipping origin address setting;
- Prices can be displayed including or excluding tax;
- Store owners are able to specify whether shipping is taxable;
Our solution has a variety of features for marketing campaigns:
- Reward Points System: The rewards point program allows you to offer points earned on the money spent at your store. A customer can then redeem the points for additional products at your store;
- Related products: Displaying related products is a great tool to upsell while customers browse a product page or before they check out;
- Gift cards: Gift cards functionality is something that every merchant needs, no matter if running an online or offline business. Solution supports two types of gift cards: gift cards delivered via e-mail (virtual) and classic gift cards to be sent via post (physical);
- Newsletter subscriptions: Allows your customers to subscribe to newsletters. The platform has a tool for creating your own custom newsletters and email campaigns. It can also be integrated with third-party newsletter services (e.g. MailChimp etc.).
Solution supports various shipping requirements and settings. Highlighted features include:
- Addresses: allows your customers to give two different addresses for billing and shipping, so they can easily send items as gifts;
- Estimate shipping: It helps customers to estimate shipping cost before the checkout process starts. Customers just enter country, state and zip code information – available shipping options and their estimated cost will be shown;
- Packaging slips: Multiple shipments per order and tracking numbers are supported. Customers can easily track where their shipments are right now;
- Shipping methods: A store owner can define custom shipping methods (e.g. Ground, Next Day, 2nd Day, etc) or use popular shipping carriers. Your customers can choose their preferred carrier based on experience, price, or destination.
Search engine optimisation is the process of increasing the visibility of a website in search results. Our tool helps you get higher search rankings, meaning more organic traffic to your store.
To make store pages more search engine friendly, a store owner has full access to keyword tags and customised URLs management sections. Solution also supports product pages with SEO-friendly names out of the box.
Allows a store owner to localise URLs. URL localisation increases the chances of matching search results in other cultures/languages.
Integration with Google Analytics. The e-commerce transaction tracking tool automatically connects your Google Analytics data with customer transactions.